[asterisk-users] Realtime Queue Members

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Mon Aug 20 21:43:23 CDT 2007

Thanks, that fixed it.  I just looked up the bug and then patched my
1.4.10.1 source with it and it appears to work as there are now queue
members listed.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=10424

I can't believe nobody else ran into this.  Basically the issue was that
you couldn't use realtime members without having your queue in realtime
queues.  Now you can have a static queue with realtime members.  Very
useful.

Peder