[asterisk-users] Subscribe/Notify MWI not working for non-numeric accounts w/X-Lite

John C. Wolosuk Jr. jwolosuk at uic.edu
Mon Aug 20 18:48:52 CDT 2007

yep. 12345 at asterisk to be exact. it's the same in both configs, the
essentially the only things i changed is the [name] & username= from
12345 to jwolosuk. i should note my version is 1.4.9 and i am serving
the configs via asterisk real time.

John C. Wolosuk Jr.
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Academic Computing & Communications Center
University of Illinois @ Chicago

E-Mail: jwolosuk at uic dot edu