[asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.2.20 echo cancelling problem

Russ Price kxt at fubegra.net
Mon Aug 20 18:25:26 CDT 2007

On my Asterisk installation, I've had to roll back to Zaptel 1.2.19.
When I use 1.2.20, I get very bad echo problems.

It seems to work OK if I use a quieter-than-normal speaking voice, but
at a sufficient sound level, the echo "breaks through" and then never
goes away.

The problem goes away if I revert to 1.2.19.

Hardware in question: Digium TE110P, Adtran TA750 channel bank, Adtran
1175407L2 FXO card.  The phone was on a TDM400P FXS port.

Is there something else I need to tweak in 1.2.20?

	Russ