[asterisk-users] Call Limits

Remi Quezada remiq at monmouth.com
Mon Aug 20 10:43:08 CDT 2007

Well only certain situations expose this bug.  I am able to reproduce
this bug in two instances.  One is with the Adtran Total Access 900
series when it receives a fax call it sends a INVITE to the Asterisk.
When Asterisk receives this INVITE it changes the call from peer to
user, so by the end of the call, the call counter for user gets updated
not the peer  (details in the bug).  The other time is when the
peer/user does a re-invite with another asterisk server, same thing
happens.  So I ended up disabling call limits overall since it wasn't
too much of a big deal for me, perhaps other people have disabled it also.

-Remi