[asterisk-users] OT - IMAP voicemail statistics

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:11:43 CDT 2007

Hi,

Has anyone experienced a tool providing system administrators with IMAP
voicemail statistics ?

The main usage is know the amount of time between the moment a message is
dropped in voicemail and the moment this message is read (heard).
I guess this is required to help management to pin point users or services
who never reply.

Do you know any IMAP server offering such capability ?
Which keyword shall I enter to check if this feature is supported by a given
email server ?

Best regards