[asterisk-users] Queues with Dynanic Users (BUG?)

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Mon Aug 20 05:16:32 CDT 2007

On 8/20/07, Tim Groeneveld <tim at timg.ws> wrote:
> I am running r79979 of Asterisk Trunk, and I am having problems trying to use
> app_queue.so.
>
> I want to use the extension 510 to be a line where users can call technical
> support.
>
> Extensions 511 and 512 are used by the operators to dynamically make
> themselves a Queue Member or not.
>
> So, operators call 511, and they should get added to the Queue as a Queue
> member.
>
> When users call 510 then, it actually does ring everyone who has called 511.
>
> The problem is when the operator comes to pick up the call. The operator hears
> nothing, and the user still hears the Music on Hold. Not only that, but after
> about 5 seconds, the operators call gets dropped.
>
> Is there anything that I am doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim
>

> here are snipits of my config files:
> == extensions.conf ==
> [default]
> exten => 510,1,Answer
> exten => 510,2,Queue(techsupport,t)
>
> exten => 511,2,Set(CALLBACKNUM=${CALLERID(number)})
> exten => 511,3,AddQueueMember(techsupport)
> exten => 511,4,Playback(queue-techsupport-in)
> exten => 511,5,Hangup
>
> == queues.conf ==
> [techsupport]
> music=default
> strategy = ringall
> timeout = 10
> retry = 2
> maxlen = 0
> announce-frequency = 10
> announce-holdtime = yes
>
> == agents.conf ==
> [general]
> ackcall=no

Can you also provide output of "show queues" and "show channels"? Plus
the logfile of dial to 511.

I'm using QueueAdd after AgentCallbackLogin (trough manager API).
Maybe you need to use AgentCallbackLogin first?

Regards,
Atis

--
Atis Lezdins,