[asterisk-users] Quick DUNDi Poll Questions, For All Asterisk Users, Please Give Feedback

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Sat Aug 18 01:23:11 CDT 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 3:34 PM, JR Richardson wrote:

> Questions:
>
> 1. Is the wiki DUNDi example and the dundi.conf file too difficult to
> follow for new users?

difficult enough to impede "playing" with it,
to many things to do during a regular day,
meaning, I won't go thru it unless I am desperate to use it,

> 2. Does the complexity of the DUNDi setup discourage you from using it
> or even attempting to configure it?

ditto,

> 3. If there was a simple tutorial, step by step guide with easy to
> setup and test examples, would this encourage more users to
> investigate and use DUNDi?

a cookbook, step by step to make all average Joes DUNDI with
another friend's * box

> I'm interested in putting together a new-user tutorial about DUNDi
> configuration and setup.  There is a lot of great information, setup
> guides already but the feedback I get is that the current examples are
> a bit complicated to follow for new users.

yep, please disclose the secret handshake to get a hold of clear
documentation,
that's just humor, everybody appreciates open source free software at
whatever level,