[asterisk-users] No audio on ISDN PRI calls

Veselin Kantsev veselin at campbell-lange.net
Fri Aug 17 15:08:15 CDT 2007

Hello,
I have a Sangoma A101 connected to an ISDN30 (E1 in the UK) with some
Snom 300 and Idefisk softphones.
I can do SIP and IAX2 calls just fine, however I cant get any audio in
either direction on the Zap channels. When I call in or dial out over
the ISDN30 (UK E1) it rings the other end but when answered ,silence follows.
I've been provisioned 25 out of the 31 channels only at the moment and
I'm using a "dummy" number given by BT for testing.
The is no alarms on the line, nor errors on the CLI or in the
/va/log/messages or wanrouter.

How could I troubleshoot an audio problem with the Sangoma card?

Any ideas?

Thank you much.
Veselin