[asterisk-users] A102 card, BT ISDN30e, silence

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Fri Aug 17 11:57:36 CDT 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 5:55 AM, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:

> card.
> Debian stable + Asterisk 1:1.2.13.
>
> Thanks for the response, Andres. We've changed the timing source but
> still no joy. This is very odd; calling between internal AIX/SIP
> extensions works fine.

I am not sure when the zaptel conf gets read,
make sure to unload - re-load the drivers

> If anyone else can think of anything, I would be grateful to hear.

if your card has echo cancel and you are also canceling echo in your
conf, that's a problem
make sure your telco agrees with your channels, like d being in the 16th
try using sangoma tools (wanpipemon) and even calling sangoma,

> Rory
>
> On 16/08/07, Andres Paglayan (andres at paglayan.com) wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 16, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
>>> However both incoming and outgoing calls are greeted by silence.
>
>>> Zaptel
>>> --
>>> loadzone=uk
>>> defaultzone=uk
>>>
>>> #Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:3 bus:2 span: 1]
>>> span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
>>
>> the first 0 is the timing source,
>> if you are connecting this span to a telco
>> it should be 1 for your telco to provide timing,
>> which is what they expect
>>
>>> ; note that only 25 channels are active
>>> bchan=1-15,17-31
>>> dchan=16
>>>
>>> Zapata
>>> --
>>> -
>>> [channels]
>>>
>>> language=en
>>> context=from-pstn
>>> signalling=pri_cpe
>>> usecallerid=yes
>>> hidecallerid=no
>>> callwaiting=yes
>>> usecallingpres=yes
>>> callwaitingcallerid=yes
>>> threewaycalling=yes
>>> transfer=yes
>>> cancallforward=yes
>>> callreturn=yes
>>> echocancel=yes
>>> echocancelwhenbridged=no
>>> echotraining=800
>>> rxgain=0.0
>>> txgain=0.0
>>> group=0
>>> callgroup=1
>>> pickupgroup=1
>>> immediate=no
>>> pridialplan=unknown
>>> prilocaldialplan=unknown
>>> group=1
>>> callerid=asreceived
>>> ;Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:3 bus:2 span: 1]
>>> switchtype=euroisdn
>>> context=from-pstn
>>> group=0
>>> signalling=pri_cpe
>>> channel => 1-15,17-31
>>>
>>> Extensions
>>> --
>>> -
>>> [general]
>>> static=yes
>>> writeprotect=no
>>> autofallthrough=yes
>>> clearglobalvars=no
>>> priorityjumping=no
>>>
>>> [globals]
>>> CONSOLE=Console/dsp	; Console interface for demo
>>> IAXINFO=guest		; IAXtel username/password
>>> TRUNKMSD=1			; MSD digits to strip (usually 1 or 0)
>>>
>>> [dundi-e164-local]
>>> switch => DUNDi/e164
>>>
>>> [local]
>>> ignorepat => 9
>>> include => default
>>> include => parkedcalls
>>>
>>> [default]
>>> exten => 001,1,Dial(SIP/001,5)
>>> exten => 001,n,VoiceMail(001 at default)
>>> exten => 001,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
>>> exten => 001,n,Hangup
>>> exten => 901,1,Dial(IAX2/901,5)
>>> exten => 901,n,Hangup
>>> exten => 100,1,Dial(SIP/100,5)
>>> exten => 100,n,VoiceMail(100 at default)
>>> exten => 100,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
>>> exten => 100,n,Hangup
>>>
>>> exten => _0XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g0/${EXTEN})
>>> exten => _ZXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g0/${EXTEN})
>>>
>>> [from-pstn]
>>> ; BT pass in 6 digits only?
>>> exten => 032685,1,Answer()
>>> exten => 032685,2,Playback(demo-echotest)
>>> exten => 032685,3,Echo()
>>> exten => 032685,4,Playback(demo-echodone)