[asterisk-users] No audio on ISDN PRI calls

Veselin Kantsev veselin at campbell-lange.net
Fri Aug 17 07:28:39 CDT 2007

Hello,
I have a Sangoma A101 connected to an ISDN30 (E1 in the UK) with some
Snom 300 and Idefisk softphones.
I can do SIP and IAX2 calls just fine, however I cant get any audio in
either direction on the Zap channels. When I call in or dial out over
the ISDN30 (UK E1) I can see the call answered/placed
on the CLI and then silence follows.
I've been provisioned 25 out of the 31 channels only at the moment and
I'm using a "dummy" number given by BT for testing.
The is no alarms on the line, nor errors on the CLI or in the
/va/log/messages or wanrouter.

Any ideas?

Thank you much.
Veselin