[asterisk-users] RAW asterisk!

Larry Costigan larry.costigan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:47:03 CDT 2007

"Asterisk:  The Future of Telephony" aka the "Starfish Book" (becuase of the
starfish on the cover) is a great place to start...

O'Reilly and the authors have been kind enough to make the entire book
freely available online:
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11

Have fun... And welcome to Asterisk!!

:-)