[asterisk-users] RAW asterisk!

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Aug 16 13:55:06 CDT 2007

A.  B&C are pre-packaged and are useful for some things, but if you
deviate too much, they aren't very helpful.  As a matter of fact, if you
modify a text file in AsteriskNow in one of the sections that it uses,
it causes the gui to freak out and it won't parse right.  Plain old
asterisk is a good way to learn how it really works.