[asterisk-users] TDM400P FXO click sounds

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:49:36 CDT 2007

Try some of these suggestions.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+PCI+bus+Troubleshooting

-----Original Message-----
From: ggonzalez at telviso.com.ar [mailto:ggonzalez at telviso.com.ar]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:14 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] TDM400P FXO click sounds

Hello,

I have a TDM400P with 4 FXO ports, currently using three.  When sending or
receiving calls on this card, there is a nearly constant popping/clicking
sound, it is related to the echo cancellation?.  I adjusted my gains
properly, but to no avail.  I even found that setting echotraining=no in
zapata.conf didn't change the scenario at all.  I've plugged analog handsets
into the same jacks, and the line is crystal-clear. Below is my zapata.conf,
if you guys have any ideas how I might resolve this, I'd appreciate it.  I
have installed from sources Asterisk 1.2.22 and zaptel-1.2.19 on a debian
etch x86_64.

[channels]
language=es
context=ent-4229
;rxwink=300
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
; Whether or not to enable call waiting on internal extensions ; With this
set to 'yes', busy extensions will hear the call-waiting ; tone, and can use
hook-flash to switch between callers. The Dial()

; app will not return the "BUSY" result for extensions.
;
callwaiting=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes