[asterisk-users] Dialplan / AGI autoanswer question

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at blasgen.com
Wed Aug 15 15:14:15 CDT 2007

So besides the missing ) on line 1, I have some other comments:

1) You should replace your priority numbers with 'n'.  Just so much easier
to know that the issue isn't with priority numbers.  And typing 'dialplan
show <context>' is a nice way to see if everything is setup correctly.  The
'n' is a personal choice, but the longer your application the better.

2) I thought I read somewhere that AGI was now auto-answering the channel.
But I guess that's not right.  AGI will auto-answer the channel if something
causes it to do so.  If you want to post your AGI code without any database
commands, I'll glance at it.

humm, I guess that's all I see.  Everything else seems fine.

It may be good to check the ChannelStatus once in a while just to debug
where the channel is getting answered.

http://gundy.org/asterisk/agi.html