[asterisk-users] CDR billsec greater than duration

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:06:04 CDT 2007

I made same thread few months ago and many people said that they dont have
such records in plain asterisk install ( no freepbx ) . I was also using
freepbx when i had  this problem . Heres mine :

mysql> select count(*) from cdr where billsec > duration;
| count(*) |
|      124 |

this is out of 1749216 cdr records .

I am also using freepbx btw . In all such cdr's duration is always 0 but
billsec varies .