[asterisk-users] Does Digium TE120P card support MFCR2

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 15 04:40:23 CDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 16:15 +0530, sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have successfully configured DIGIUM card and successfully communicated
> through it to the another E1 card running application. Can anybody tell me
> does TE120P support MFC/R2 protocol.

As far as I know the card is not the issue. But you need to install
additional software. Basically you need spandsp, libunicall, libmfcr2,
libsupertone and chan_unicall from http://www.soft-switch.org
If you use RHEL or CentOS then you can find a set of Asterisk 1.2 SRPMs
that support this already at: http://www.laimbock.com/dl/asterisk/
You will need to rebuild the SRPMs with the options enabled that you
require. Have a look in zaptel.spec and asterisk.spec.

Regards,
Patrick
(remove -list from my email address if you want to reply privately)