[asterisk-users] Dial plan suggestions

Anthony Francis anthonyf at rockynet.com
Tue Aug 14 15:18:58 CDT 2007

You want a key system, the fianl frontier of an asterisk implementation,
and currently my holy grail.

The best way to do it in an ugly way is to park the call and have a
speed dial for pickup. Some phones like Aastra 55i and 57i can even have
their hold button reprogrammed to blind transfer to the call parking.