[asterisk-users] OT Provisioning http-server-enabled devices (Was: Siemens Gigaset DECT base provisioning)

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Mon Aug 13 11:17:45 CDT 2007

What you describe is doable; we have a number of device configuration
wizards.

But it is generally easier to use the device's bulk provisioning
methods, like https an XML configuration file to the device.  The
provisioning settings a pretty standard and don't change very often.

The problem with using the user web interface is that the manufacturers
quite often change the interface with new firmware releases, so you are
constantly updating the scripts.

--

Eric Chamberlain, CISSP

Chief Technical Officer