[asterisk-users] Call forward at telco

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Mon Aug 13 07:15:44 CDT 2007

Friday, August 10, 2007, 3:12:39 AM, you wrote:

>> This doesn't work?
>>
>>    exten => _*21*X.,1,Dial(Zap/1/*21*${EXTEN:4})
>>
>> Then you can dial
>>
>>    *21*destination#
>>
>> then just push 'send' on your SIP phone and the system will dial it out
>> for you... ??
>>

> this is working for me in .nl, and from what I know .nl and
> .de are very simular.

I did a test in Germany, but it is for a customer in Switzerland. And
in Switzerland it doesn't work.
I patched libpri with some backports of the Asterisk function
ZapSendKeypadFacility from Asterisk 1.4 now (Asterisk 1.2 here with
Bristuff). Seems to work, but needs more testing. Would be fine to
have something similar as this function, but for unanswered channels
in Asterisk 1.6.

Regards,
Gunnar