[asterisk-users] 20min waiting time

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Mon Aug 13 00:13:32 CDT 2007

Steve / Eric

When configuring the queue I tested works fine but one issue. My agent
auto logs off after I am done with the call. I tried ignoring that
option in agents.conf no luck....Also the below with the Answer line
does not work either...still stays on and ring about 1:15 secs then goes
to voicemail....

Otis