[asterisk-users] LumenVox Speech Recognition

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Aug 11 10:20:36 CDT 2007

Hi Steve, no I'm no expert at all ....I do however (or did) have an
interest in building a far more comprehensive solution for an ASP
solution combining other solutions that would have helped the asterisk
community however could never get it off the ground.

Nitesh to answer your original question...Lumenvox is great value for
the money and works well - however there are limitations but for 90% of
applications will work great.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd