[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 37, Issue 46

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri Aug 10 17:22:30 CDT 2007

I've found OpenVPN to be easy to configure and very robust. It has a
zillion options, but they are just that - options. I haven't used it for
VoIP, but I've put it to good use doing layer 2 bridging which has
eliminated many problems with certain programs traversing NAT and
load-balancing routers. I can't think of any reason why it would not
work well with Asterisk.