[asterisk-users] FW: Can you reload only one conf file?

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Aug 10 11:19:51 CDT 2007

Well, if you really must know (this is OT for everybody else I guess) I have
a custom Web GUI used for my customers, and when some settings are modified,
a conf file is created.  This conf file must be reloaded at this point,
therefore I call the reload command externally.

Why do I do this? Because the &%*$%/$ "hint" fonctionnality can't
accommodate variables fetched from a DB like the rest of my dialplan.

Mike