[asterisk-users] 705 DIDs for Collingwood Ontario?

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Fri Aug 10 10:55:53 CDT 2007

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> On Thursday 09 August 2007 1:18:17 pm Stephen Bosch wrote:
>>> Why would anyone want a Collingwood DID?  I don't answer calls from
>>> Collingwood simply because I am plain old not interested in the free
>>> vacation weekend I keep winning.  :-)
>
>> Are there lots of boiler rooms in Collingwood?
>
> ... Boiler rooms?  (I know what they are, I just don't get the reference...)

Ah... Collingwood is on Georgian Bay. Sorry. My geography isn't that good.

There are some suburban areas in the Greater Toronto and Montréal areas
that are popular sites for bogus outgoing call centres whose primary job
is to rip off American senior citizens.

Unfortunately, Asterisk was the best thing that happened to a lot of
these outfits.

-Stephen-