[asterisk-users] les.net losing DID's

Mail list asteriskmaillist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 10:41:52 CDT 2007

Strangely enough i ordered another number on their website yesterday hoping
that they might have filtered numbers which are to be disconnected from the
pool but after a hour of registration i get the same email for new DID i
bought . This is pathetic and frustrating now . I have sent an e-mail to
their support and one day passed  with no reply . Support guy on phone says
to contact by e-mail . Their sound quality and prices are pretty good but
this time  they are not handling issues properly :( .