[asterisk-users] FW: Can you reload only one conf file?

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Aug 10 08:31:12 CDT 2007

Actually, I experienced the crashes yesterday (I am still running 1.2.18,
because of some difficulty in upgrading, see
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9643).

What I meant is that I will use "extension reload", not the whole "reload".
But I would have liked to go even more precise than that and specified
"extension reload foo.conf"

Mike