[asterisk-users] FW: Can you reload only one conf file?

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Aug 10 07:41:37 CDT 2007

Ken,

You understood correctly.

For those who answered and didn't understand the need, I wanted to reload
automatically (based on some external event) part of my conf file.  I only
felt that since this was automatic, it would have been better to limit this
reloading to only the part that mattered as opposed to the whole thing. For
all I know, this could be triggered while I am coding some new thing and
could screw up my dialplan.

But I guess I won't be doing this.

Regards,

Mike