[asterisk-users] Asterisk action when transfer occurs

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 06:12:19 CDT 2007

Hi,

It is possible to jump into a Macro (or some similar dialplan jump)
when a transfer causes a call to be re-bridged? I do not believe that
GOTO_ON_BLINDXFER will do the job, because we use SIP phones, and use
the handset's own transfer or blind-transfer facilities.

What I want to achieve is the re-evaluation of whether call-recording
should be on or off when a call is transferred. The initial evaluation
is done using the M() parameter to Dial(), but I need to re-run it if
the call is re-bridged.

All suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Steve