[asterisk-users] MINNESOTA - TwinCities Asterisk Users Group 8/11/2007 Echo Cancellation Threat or Menace?

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Thu Aug 9 21:04:34 CDT 2007

This is a reminder that the Twin Cities Asterisk Users Group will be
meeting this Saturday @ 11:30am.

August 11 2007 TCAUG Meeting - Echo Cancellation Threat or Menace? Sound
Choice Communications LLC Offices, Bloomington

Start: 08/11/2007 - 11:30am

Hey all you Twin cities Asterisk Users,

It's time once again to have another meeting. The Main topic for the
August 11th meeting is: Echo Cancellation. Eric Osterberg will be hosting
the meeting at Sound Choice Communications and answer all you questions
about resolving or removing echo as well as a renew of Octasics SoftEcho
product for asterisk.

You can purchase license keys at the meeting for 10 dollars a channel for
the SoftEcho product.
We'll also show you how to improve your echo problems for free.

Be sure to get here early as the chairs go fast. The August 11th meeting
will be starting at 11:30am.

7839 12th Ave S.
Bloomington MN 55425

To get a head start on what you'll see, please visit:

http://www.octasic.com/en/octware/applications/softecho_asterisk.php

Come to a meeting to meet other asterisk users, see asterisk solutions,
win a door prize, eat food, or for the good company, to look for work, if
your looking for employees, to go out for a drive, to get out of your
house, whatever, JUST COME TO THE MEETING!

We are always looking for help with meeting topics. If you feel like
taking the lead, please do and simply let me know if you need anything.

Meeting starts at 11:30am and parking is available everywhere. Meetings
run about 2 hours.

Look forward to seeing you there.

If you have a product or service you'd like to introduce to our members,
can't get you listed as next month's sponsor.

I'd like to thank Octastic and Cylogistics for their assistance with this
months meeting and door prizes.

We're looking for a presenter for September and looking forward to a
discussion of the LumenVox Speech Recognition for Asterisk software in
October on the 13th.

Our website is located at http://www.tcaug.net/