[asterisk-users] How to disable DND feature key in Polycom Phone

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Aug 9 13:42:32 CDT 2007

I'm not sure of the correct wording in ipmid.cfg or sip.cfg, but I think
you'd be most successful using the <keys/> block.  A probably wrong
example might be:

<key.IP_500.9.function.prim="Null">
for a soundpoint 50x and 60x.
or
<key.IP_300.7.function.prim="Null">
for a soundpoint 30x
But it at least might get you pointed in the right direction.  If Null
isn't what you want you could map it to an arrow key or something else...

Mojo