[asterisk-users] Major Digium Card Problems

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Thu Aug 9 13:17:14 CDT 2007

Does this mean that the server itself may not be grounded?  (as in the
outlet isnt properly grounded) That would obviously be the easiest thing
to fix.  Assuming it is grounded, I guess the first place I should check
is the outside telco box?  Make sure its grounded?  Its strange this
just started out of no where though, either it was always grounded or it
always wasn't.  Thanks for your help.

Mike