[asterisk-users] a couple of new tutorials

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Aug 9 08:36:57 CDT 2007

It depends - I believe mp3 8k has about the (poor) quality of gsm, but
takes about half the disk space.... yes, I would not routinarily save in
gsm and then turn it to mp3, but I developed a script for some guys who
had a lot of existing gsm files they wanted transcoded :-)
l.

--
Home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com