[asterisk-users] Call forward at telco

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Thu Aug 9 08:31:49 CDT 2007

Hello,
I want to enable call forwarding at my telco. In Germany you can press
*21*destination# and all calls will be redirected to the destination
without interaction with any equipment on my side.
How to dial this with Asterisk and Zap-Channels? It can not be send as
"called number", it has to be send as "keypad facility".
Anyone here with some hints? The application ZapSendKeypadFacility in
Asterisk 1.4 only supports answered channels if I read it correctly.
But my channel is not answered before sending *21*destination# (I get
a voice telling me the call forwarding is activated).

Thanks,
 Gunnar