[asterisk-users] Allison Smith?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:52:45 CDT 2007

Ok,
Maybe I read it wrong.   When you go to the digium website, it no
longer goes to thevoice.digium.com.  In fact it says you can get
credit for anything still outstanding...  I did see on Allison's
website, that she is still a Digium partner.

Confusion, I guess... I didn't see any easy link from Digium's website
to Allison, or a way to purchase IVR from her...   It looked like the
partnership had been severed.