[asterisk-users] MoH mysteriously stopped working

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Aug 8 17:09:27 CDT 2007

I've had MOH die probably 4-5 times in the last 2+ years and the only
way to get it back is to stop * and restart it.  Reloading MOH or just
doing a regular reload doesn't work.  I have to actually do a "stop now"
and then "asterisk" to get it to work again.  * restarts and MOH works
fine.  No clue why, but I have seen it on multiple versions of *.