[asterisk-users] les.net losing DID's

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Wed Aug 8 15:28:46 CDT 2007

>> What we tend to do with people who require out-of-area calling ability is
>> grab a toll free DID from a bit of a bigger or more stable provider. Here in
>> Ontario, Canada, we've had great success with Unlimitel for providing toll
>> free DIDs.
>
> I have run across that name before as well - anyone else have any
> experience wth them ? (I am in ontario as well)

We use them (Unlimitel) here in Ottawa. They are small, but they are
stable and responsive. Outages occur occasionally (every few months),
but they are dealt with rapidly and a detailed email usually explains
what went wrong.

I'm not really aware of anyone else in the area who handles Asterisk well.

- Mike