[asterisk-users] VoicePulse Connect

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Wed Aug 8 11:55:29 CDT 2007

John,

Voicepulse Connect has been great to me. I've been using it for over a year
now, and do not have any major complaints, except that there are no
printable receipts for credit card transactions. SIP is also the preferable
protocol, as IAX seems to have some issues. Customer service is usually
pretty good, and there have been very few (although a couple) problems with
service outages.