[asterisk-users] How to write a function with a return value in Asterisk

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Aug 8 11:39:15 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 08 August 2007 12:10:47 pm Mike wrote:
> I can be a bit slow sometimes, but you said that it's not possible, and on
> the other hand told me to write my own function (which appears to
> contradict the first statement).

That's because I'm a little slow today...  I thought you were asking about
writing an application that returned a value.  Functions by their very nature
return values.

As for examples... you've got the source, choose one of the simpler functions
and see what you can do.

I apologize; I thought you were talking about applications returning values.

-A.