[asterisk-users] Which spandsp & unicall version to use with 1.2?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:12:17 CDT 2007

2007/8/8, Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org>:

> Patrick wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Anyone have an idea which version of spandsp, libunicall, libmfcr2,
> > libsupertone, app_rxfax/app_txfax and chan_unicall I should use for the
> > latest asterisk 1.2?
> >
> > Would that be the ones listed below?
> >
> > http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/spandsp-0.0.4pre4.tgz
> >
> http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/snapshots/spandsp/test-apps-asterisk-1.2/
> >
> > http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.5pre1/
> >
> http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/snapshots/unicall/asterisk-1.2.x-20060205/
> >

> For * 1.2 use:
>
> spandsp-0.0.2 and the apps that accompany it.
>
> unicall-0.0.3pre11 and the chan_unicall that accompanies it.
>
> Steve
>
> Hello Steve,

I don't want to bother but this
http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/spandsp-0.0.4pre4.tgz  file
appears, from ftp server, to be modified the 02-Aug-2007.

But when you look at ChangeLog file( between AUTHORS and config-h.in), last
modification concerns 0.0.3 version and dates from 06.05.23 (see bellow):

06.05.23 - 0.0.3 - Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org>
    - T.38 now implemented, though it needs further polishing.
    - G.726 and G.722 now implemented.

Is there a better way to learn about this software features without
disturbing anyone ?
Can we help somehow ?

Regards