[asterisk-users] PRI Reset

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at telephonydepot.com
Wed Aug 8 09:40:57 CDT 2007

Absolutely normal, yes.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer
Telephony Depot
www.telephonydepot.com
+1.215.825.8710 ext 8106 (office)
+1.215.243.8335 (fax)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeremy Mann
  Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:29 AM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] PRI Reset

  Is it normal for a PRI to reset the inactive B channels periodically(like once every hour).  I'm seeing on my asterisk console successful restarts, just curious as this is all new to me.

  This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Texas Health Management Group immediately at 1-817-310-4999. Texas Health Management Group, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.

  believed to be clean.