[asterisk-users] Query

Thiago Maluf malufrj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:03:27 CDT 2007

Hi Sanchal,
115 in your case is just DIALLED NUMBER and it will be searched by you E1
trunk.
If you want change your CALLERID, you would insert one default or would
insert one to each user.
the command is the same sendt by Todd:
callerid="Your Name" <5554441212>

but you can work with function callerid and set up it in the same
extensions.
more informations about it, you have in
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+func+callerid

all the best and good luck,
Thiago Maluf.

2007/8/8, sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com <
sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com>:

> Hi,
>       I am running asterisk PBX ( digium TE120P card configured) on one
> system. It is connected to E1 card running application on the other
> system.
> After establishing sync between two card, I am able to place call from sip
> phone to E1 card running application. I want to pass the callerid, when
> calling from sip phone to E1 card running application. Which all
> configuration files is to be changed in the asterisk.
>         I am doing the following changes in extensions.conf
>                         exten=>115,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/115,20)
>
>                         So, extension 115 is received at other end as
> callerid. Is it correct.
>         Can any body help in how to configure for callerid with digium
> card.
> thanks and regards
> sanchal

THIAGO MALUF RESENDE
Consultor Voip e Programador WEB (Voip Developer and Web Developer)
Tel: +55 21 86042100
e-mail: malufrj at gmail.com