[asterisk-users] Query

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Wed Aug 8 01:31:33 CDT 2007

Hi,
      I am running asterisk PBX ( digium TE120P card configured) on one
system. It is connected to E1 card running application on the other system.
After establishing sync between two card, I am able to place call from sip
phone to E1 card running application. I want to pass the callerid, when
calling from sip phone to E1 card running application. Which all
configuration files is to be changed in the asterisk.
	I am doing the following changes in extensions.conf
			exten=>115,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/115,20)

			So, extension 115 is received at other end as callerid. Is it correct.
	Can any body help in how to configure for callerid with digium card.
thanks and regards
sanchal