[asterisk-users] Cant Play gsm file

atik atik.khan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:47:14 CDT 2007

Hi, I am still haveing the problem

its not a NAT issue i can hear the music on hold or even Echo is
working. only problem is VoiceMail and Playback doesn't work with
asterisk sound file.It just wait forever in Playing a file. I Did rtp
debug , i see only got Packet no send send packet, but for music on
hold rtp debug is showing both got + send packet..

is there anyway to debug PlayBack() or VoiceMailMain()?

thanks
atik