[asterisk-users] OT - Callto:// tags inside web pages

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Aug 7 16:59:04 CDT 2007

Mitchel, he's not looking for a click to dial solution - he wants to
implement some form of click on his website so people can call him.

At the end of the day most people aren't going to have it configured
correctly etc and you should really use web page based softphone.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net