[asterisk-users] Outbound dialing

Tim Johnson tjapml at cometonovascotia.ca
Tue Aug 7 14:38:35 CDT 2007

Hello all. I am just getting back into Asterisk and I am setting up my
Linksys SPA3102. I have incoming calls working fine, as is the phone
plugged into the unit. My problem is I cannot get the SPA3102 to dial
a phone number automatically. I can call the extention of the PSTN and
I get a second dialtone, and I can then manually dial. I'd like to be
able to have Asterisk pass the number I dialed to the SPA and have it
dialout. I've played with dialplans on the SPA I've found during my
googling, but I think it might be something I am missing in my
extentions.conf file. Any ideas?

Tim