[asterisk-users] ATA phones ring when they register

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 01:39:27 CDT 2007

--- Mr Shunz <mrshunz at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Caller ID Scheme" as
>
> ETSI-FSK Prior to Ringing with DTAS...

Thank you Daniele.

That seems to work.
I tested it on analog phones without a display.
I had previously experimented with different schemes
because I needed some of our phones  to correctly
display the caller's ID. I noticed that I needed two
different caller id schemes for two different types of
analog phones w/display. Since one can only define two
profiles in the Grandstream device, I'm crossing my
fingers and hoping that I can get both the caller id
on screen and the no-ring-when-register feature.

Thanks for your help.