[asterisk-users] Call Center SoftPhone with Auto Answer

zoachien at securax.org zoachien at securax.org
Mon Aug 6 17:35:12 CDT 2007

Hello,

Zoiper biz does auto answer. (www.zoiper.com)
You could use the provisioning (http://www.zoiper.com/images/pdf.gif )
and make the config files read only to the user to make sure he can't
change the settings.
Or you could opt for the OEM version and change it to however you'd like
it to be. Or if you have any other feature requests to make this easier
for you, you can email sales at asteriskguru.com with more details about
your project and we might add them to our roadmap for the biz version.

Zoa