[asterisk-users] low-level dump for PRI dchan debugging

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Aug 6 13:56:54 CDT 2007

Erik Anderson wrote:
> On 8/6/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
>
>> Call Sangoma and give them root if you can.  They will fix it quickly or
>> at least give you ammunition that it is the telco's issue.
>>

> Good idea - I just emailed them. Hopefully they'll respond quickly. My
> normal contact there (Jignesh) is either out of the office today or at
> least he forgot to start up MSN this morning, as he's showing offline.
>  Hopefully he's not the only tech support guy there.
>
> -erik

I have done a conference call with the telco guy, myself, and a Sangoma
tech at the same time.  I was just quite and let them battle it out.  It
turned out to be a telco issue but the Global Crossing tech wanted to
blame me and my equipment.  He ate a little humble pie on that one.

If I were you, I would call Sangoma, sometimes the French Canadian
accent is tough but if you give them root, it shouldn't be that bad.
They have several techs and any one of them should be able to help.

Thanks,
Steve