[asterisk-users] Friday Aug 10th Asterisk Users Conference at 12:30 PM EDT

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:28:28 CDT 2007

This Friday, part II of TDM solutions including ATA that do IAX and
SIP without opening the box and installing a card. Your experience in
this area would be appreciated.

You can find us here:

 http://www.AsteriskUsersConference.org

Also, a Google group has been created for discussions and scheduling
of the conferences. If you feel like this is of interest, please join
us:

http://groups.google.com/group/asterisk-users-conference

I hope we can make this a good way for you to know if  topic of
interest to you comes up. In the future, we'd like to get people using
ENUM and DUNDI to contribute their experience.

Please consider joining us.