[asterisk-users] help: H323 and SIP

Dino Anaclerio dinoanaclerio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:20:40 CDT 2007

Hi,

you must choose the h323 channel, install and configure it.
I've used ooh323 for a similar project and I have edited the
ooh323.conffile with the Gnugk's IP address (your h323 gatekeeper) and
a new context
for your test. I've also configured the file .ini in Gnugk (I've used the
Win version).  In the extensions.conf file I've created a dialplan for the
new context. I've registered the H.323 endpoint (in your case the Cisco GW)
with Gnugk.

This is what happens: H.323 Endpoint->GnuGK->Asterisk->SIP client. But the
ooh323 channel in Asterisk must be active and properly configured.

Regards

Dino